6.17.2010

new jcrew :: collection video...


Now we all know how much I love J.Crew, and how much I love all things French... so now that J.Crew has paired their new collection video with a lovely french tune in the background I am swooning over the brand all over again! That's right, their marketing has worked yet again, lol... oh that Jenna!

Thanks to Moodboard for pointing out the video as well! I had actually been on J.Crew's site earlier today checking out the catalogue, but completely missed the video till tonight...

You can check it out here... it's very cute, and may make you fall in love with sequined stripes!

Photos: J.Crew, collage made by myself.

10 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

It´s just FUN and SOoooooo lovely collection!!!-)))*

Thank you for share!

Love,
***Violetta***

Jess said...

I was just checking out the new collection this morning. Isn't it fabulous?!


Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Absolutely in Love!! Best idea!

Her name was Lola said...

Makes me fall in love with absolutely everything in store! Cheers.

Kate @ {wit + delight} said...

ADORABLE! the styling is perfection.

Sarah Klassen said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing this :)

A(squared) + M said...

I saw the video today on the J.Crew site and loved it so much I watched it twice

asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

Courtney N. Hathaway said...

adorable!!!! j.crew can do no wrong :)

KT said...

It's absolutely adorable. I've got to get a striped long-sleeve tee!

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

LOVE the collage you put together with screen shots of the video. I pretty much want every outfit in the video - is that bad? You and I both have a love for all things JCrew and French . . . we need to have meet up soon :)

xo, C

Blog Widget by LinkWithin