6.03.2010

new :: j.crew...


J.Crew added more lovely styles to their site today and I'm finding myself really drawn to silky, black items mixed with the perfect shade of nude with a touch of peachy pink. Loving the ombré style sweater in a light italian knit, a sweet, little cardigan with chiffon trim, and a simple tank with painterly stripes... plus, how cute is that silky black romper? It's a style i've never really been interested in until now, as in black it seems oh-so-chic... would you wear this look?

Check out the rest of their new arrivals, including a brand new boatneck tee style, here...

Photos: J.Crew

8 comments:

Marcie said...

I am scared to go to the JCrew website because I may buy the entire store. I just love what they have out this season. Your picks are great.

:) Marcie

Daniella said...

Hahaha, me too Marcie... me too...

Sandi said...

i would totally wear it, with some simple leather lace up sandles and some major cool sunglasses. Hair all dishevelled...it would be beautiful!

A(squared) + M said...

cute! jcrew always has the best chic basics

asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

agnes szucs said...

these are lovely. especially those lightwieght knits.
too bad we have no j. crew over here in hungary. :(
xo
szucs

Georgina said...

My husband loves J. Crew. We don;t have them here in Canada and so all of out trips to California are scheduled around a shopping expedition at J. Crew. - G

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

A brand that is just getting better and better:)
Have a fab weekend

Daniella said...

Georgina - I'm in Canada too, so i'm always shopping online! lol...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin