6.21.2010

oh sunday...




Sundays never fail to be so bittersweet... After celebrating with family and friends, a late evening dinner outdoors tonight was the perfect ending to a great weekend! The weather was beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoyed a delicious bbq dinner out on the picnic table, with all kinds of summer sides - corn on the cob, cold cucumber salad, grilled olive oil bread, and a few italian cakes for dessert! Does it get any better with the breeze blowing through the trees and birds tweeting away? I think not! Just wishing I didn't have to drive back home... but I suppose it's off to a new start tomorrow!

Hope your weekend was just as wonderful and Happy Father's Day as well!

Photos: Martin Lidell for L'Officiel Paris June-July 2010 via TFS

10 comments:

Simply Mel said...

Always so sad to see the weekend go ~ but these images make the transition a little easier! ;)

Simply Mel said...

Always so sad to see the weekend go ~ but these images make the transition a little easier! ;)

SogniSorrisi said...

Sounds like the perfect end to a weekend! Sundays can be bittersweet but they have always been one of my favourite days of the week, too.

Marcie said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I love your description. Great writing!

Marcie

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I know what you mean, your weekend did sound rather gorgeous!

What a beautiful set of photo's, perfect with this post.

xoxo DJ

Annette Piper said...

Sounds like a blissful day! Lovely photos too :)

cerebral e said...

That's why I love long weekends!

LouBoo said...

I had that similar feeling - Sunday to Monday is never an easy transition! Lou x

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

It sounds like a perfect weekend to me!!! J'Adore bbq dinner at the picnic table!! we had a pretty good day for father's day!!!

Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me, Daniella! Such pretty photos, too.

xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin