6.07.2010

playing dress up...







How cute is this children's shoot from the lovely Papier-Mache? The online mag is so adorably sweet and has me swooning over pieces like tutu pendant lights, rose gold charms tied with ribbon, and little pink, knitted cardigans. Although, paired with such a beautiful "grown-up" shoot, i'm dreaming up day-to-day uses of layered tulle, ruffly rosettes and icy, sheer fabrics... pretty, pretty...

Photos: Papier Mache Magazine, John Lindquist for Turkish Vogue via FGR

13 comments:

chelsea said...

beautiful.

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

super cute!! Hope you are off to a great week!

Marcie said...

What wonderful fabrics. I just love the soft colors and amazing textures

:) Marcie

Kayleen T. Photography said...

Ugh, in Love with this whole post! it's just soo pretty!

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Unbelievebly nice images and style...

Thank you SO much for share these beuty!-)*

Love,
***Violetta***

Holly J. said...

Still loving those Fendi shoes in the last pic... Thanks for the visual delight!!!

Holly J.

www.anobsessionwithstyle.blogspot.com

Sarah Klassen said...

I loved the grown-up shoot + the little one's are too cute! So so sweet... see? this is exactly why I still sometimes work in a children's boutique—too fun!

:)

Leah said...

Just found your blog and loving it!

k said...

Absolutely adorable photos of the girls! They remind me of dressing up for ballet as a young child.

Not that I was as graceful- my instructor advised my mother that I was much more suited for soccer. :-)

Happenstance said...

These shots of the kids are adorable! So great.

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Lovely.x

Simone said...

These images are just stunning Daniella, wow!!

The 5th one is my favourite, totally gorgeous :)

Happy Tuesday :)

nyc lu said...

i love this. makes remember how fun and fabulous fashion is.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin