6.09.2010

romance and celebration + a guest post...




Still haven't managed to get out for that first picnic of the season, as weekends seem to fill up fast with plenty of activity or rainy showers, but hoping to get out there soon! Dreaming up images of bike rides in the country with wicker baskets in tow... plenty of food and lemonade... along with the perfect plaid blanket to lay down on and watch the clouds float by... hopefully soon!

Also, had quite the exciting afternoon yesterday, complete with champagne celebrations, as my well-deserving boyfriend found out he has been hired onto the police force! I couldn't be more happy for him and proud of his hard work and patience... so exciting! Congrats! xo

And... for a little more dreamy bike riding adventure... check out my guest post today over at Apartment 34! Hope you're having a great week and be sure to stop by tomorrow for the chance to win a very pretty giveaway... lots of excitement all around!

Update: Giveaway will now be posted for Monday, so be sure to stop by!

Photos: Christine Rudolph via The City Sage

12 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

I enjoed with you...insredibly nice feelings about the picnic:-)*

Always with Love,
***Violetta***

mostlypolished said...

gorgeous! i wish i could have a picnic like that

Fee-AMore said...

I got over here from Erin! Love your guest post, you make me wanna go grab a bike and go discover whats around my corner!

And congrats to the bf! Have a great celebration!

ps: your blog, is like so awesome. Thought i should let you know. ;)

Daniella said...

Violetta - So true... picnics just give you a warm, happy feeling inside! lol...

Mostly Polished - You totally could! Just pick up a pretty basket and blanket and you're good to go!

Fee-AMore - Thank you! SO funny though, as I just discovered your blog yesterday and love it too! That fancy toast maker is sooo pretty! Great find. And thanks re: th bf! He's so happy!

A(squared) + M said...

a picnic sounds lovely. these pictures make me want to pack up a wicker basket right now and ride my bike to the country. if only there were a country in Miami.

http://asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

Christina @ greige and My Sparrow said...

I am so in need of a wonderful little picnic like this.. Maybe next week.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Daniella,
This is my kind of picnic, so romantic. Congratulations to your boyfriend! Heading over now to Apartment 34 to read your post.
Good day to you,
Mimi

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

hoping the clouds hold off so you can picnic away this weekend and many congratulations to your boyfriend!

seesaw designs said...

Perfect. If it weren't 100 degrees here I would be on my way to a picnic this weekend!

Luna and Chloe said...

I am so ready for a picnic too! This weekend just might be my chance. Lovely, dreamy pics. Congrats to your man - yeah for him!

xoxo
kristi

Miz.November said...

Awww. Congrats to your bf. How exciting!
The picnic photos are amazing. I have been longing for a good picnic, too. I have said it for two years now. I think it has to happen this summer for sure.

size too small said...

really beautiful images. i'm inspired to create something this lovely for my next picnic. and congratulations to your boyfriend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin