6.03.2010

waking up to elegance + glamour...





Imagine waking up and getting ready for the day in such an elegant bathroom as this? Polished marble floors extend up the bathroom walls, with inlaid his & her marble "rugs", while polished-nickel fixtures and mirrored surfaces bring an added touch of glamour. A trim of small, sparkling jewels decorate the tufted vanity stool, while other accessories like perfume bottles, dried lavender, and pretty trays decorate the tabletop. Isn't it amazing how one room could hold so much glamour and elegance? The tub is absolutely gorgeous! Made from cast-iron it's the luxury piece in the room, meant to instantly grab your attention... it sure caught mine!

Oh, how i'd love to spend long leisurely baths in this room. It's like your own little private, high-priced spa... I wouldn't want to leave!

Photos: The French Room by Betty Lou Phillips, ASID, taken by photographer Dan Pissiack

16 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is divine. That bath...wow.

vicki archer said...

I wouldn't leave either...xv

Andrea said...

Such glamour, I looove it! If I had a bathroom like that, I would wake up extra early everyday just so I could take my time getting ready!

Designwali said...

Glamour first thing in the morning..who can resist? Thanks for the eye candy.

Melissa Blake said...

oh, yes, i would love to wake up there! :)

Stacey said...

This bathroom oozes glamour from every corner! I would probably be late for work everyday if i had a bathroom like this-i wouldn't want to leave:-)

ady said...

che buon gusto!

design traveller said...

chic... great photos.

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

speecdhless..I could wake up in a bathroom like that every day!!!
Hope you have a great day!

Coco and Emma said...

oh so chic and civilized! what a way to start and end the day.

Her name was Lola said...

Yes, please! That vanity has me weak in the knees. Cheers.

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

What a gorgeous bathroom! I love the "her's".

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Love love love!x The tile mat is darling!xx

Blair said...

Oh, love that vanity!

Dustjacket Attic said...

I love everything about it!
xxx

nyc lu said...

i think a bathroom this posh would make me a little nervous about dropping my mascara brush!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin