7.20.2010

beautiful bedroom linens...




Smooth white ivory, soft weathered beige, and even a slight hint of buttermilk... I absolutely love the look and feel of old linens. So much thought and detail put into every stitch, creases smoothed with an a hot iron... there's nothing like fresh, crisp linens! If only I had more time to handle them as carefully as this, I think it would really be worth collecting such beautiful pieces... although lately i've been starting to feel that these are the kind of luxuries worth putting time into...

Wishing you a good night's sleep!

Photos: Cote Sud Dec-Jan 2007 via Linen and Lavender, Trouvais, Linen and Lavender

5 comments:

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Love it!! You make me want to go to bed right now..!! love the ivory and buttermilk shades!! Hope you have a lovely night!

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

These linens look delightful - wishing I could jump into these linens right now! Have a wonderful night.

Geisslein said...

so inviting! love this!

destined to design said...

Love those glass pendants!

Priscila Peters said...

I like to dress my bed up using beautiful linen. These are chic and I love the colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin