7.27.2010

CHANCE :: stripe heaven...






"Simplicity is daring" - Anonymous (via CHANCE)

I just discovered the new brand CHANCE by former Kate Spade creative director Julia Leach, via Lox Papers and I instantly got excited... with a brand dedicated to the classics and the brilliance of a simple stripe, how could you not!? The site is beautifully designed with items you're sure to love... you check it out here, and don't miss the great video on the homepage! Oh how I love a good striped shirt... it never gets old for me!

Photos: CHANCE, discovered via Lox Papers

9 comments:

escapade said...

Love this!
A little bit obsessed with stripes, I'm too embarrassed to admit how many striped shirts I owned (and throw rugs, and stationery....)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love a great nautical stripe. Chic and simple. Off to check out the site.

Kirby said...

Am going to have to check out this line! I own an embarrassing amount of strips but am still looking for more :)

Kirby
http://www.theshortandthesweetofit.com/

DREAMING OF PALM TREES said...

I never tire of stripes! I could wear stripes everyday... actually, I practically already do. :)

Life of Mrs. Peters said...

aww love the stripes!
i can't get enough..
thanks for sharing!

Courtney N. Hathaway said...

yessss--im still hunting for the perfect navy striped tee! wonderful discovery, can't wait to take a peak :)

xx

jane said...

i found it this morning and it was love at first sight - i just can't get enough of their brilliance* hope you're having a lovely day! xx, Jane

Rachel said...

Love it! I'm in striped Tshirt heaven. I can't have too many of these wardrobe staples :)

Priscila Peters said...

I'm a strip lover too!!There's something about it that I can not explain. I just love stripes!
Thank you for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin