7.05.2010

elegance...




Last week I spotted this gorgeous editorial with Gisele Bundchen by Nino-Munoz for Muse and I just can't get over how elegant it is! I recently cleaned out my closet and with an endless number of comfy tees and cosy cardigans, i'm finding myself looking for something a little more elegant and lady-like... something with a little lace or sparkle!

There's an article in this month's Vogue called "When Did Chic Get So Cool?" and the whole piece rings so true for me, as I just realized everything is so laid-back rocker chic lately! I miss dressing up for daytime or lusting after an ultra-pretty piece. So I think my mission this month will be to find something gorgeous to wear for during the day... something to give a little pep in the morning!

What do you think? Are you leaning towards dressy and lady-like lately or still loving that ultra-cool rocker-chic look?

Photos: Gisele Bundchen by Nino Munoz for Muse Summer 2010 via Fashion Gone Rogue
Please note: If you are viewing this post anywhere other than Dress, Design & Decor, it has been copied without permission. Please view it at the original source, on Dress, Design & Decor.

12 comments:

Her name was Lola said...

BEST BEEHIVE I'VE EVER LAID EYES ON. Gorgeous. Thanks for posting, Daniella dear!

Sarah Klassen said...

So so pretty! Gisele is just stunning here.

As for my wardrobe... I'm pretty girly—with a lot of blazers, pretty tops, dresses, skirts, etc. But lately, I've been picking up a few more necessary tees. (like that Lifetime one we talked about) Especially in Summer, though, I like to wear mostly dresses. So easy and fun to wear! I did pick up a romper, though—it's black and more elegant—a nice in-between.

Enjoy the brand new office! It sounds amazing!

xoxo

Becca said...

I think I let out a sigh of relief when I read that same article. I've never been edgy enough to properly wear the rocker chic or grunge revival looks. I have a couple plaid shirts and I've been know to wear a loose t-shirt, but I so much rather dress up in something classicly elegant instead. Not that I would let trends stop me, but I'm glad to hear that the undone look may be coming to an end.

SogniSorrisi said...

She looks GORGEOUS! How did she just have a baby?

islandfairy said...

i usually wear a lot of capri pants or jeans and tshirts, especially in summer. this summer, however, i decided to buy some dresses and feminine tops (yes, one of them even has a lace trimming!) and i feel sooo pretty every morning (not to mention fresher)! :-)

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh this girl is just amazing!

xoxo

Laura Trevey said...

She is so beautiful...

Copious Couture said...

Love this hair!!! So sexy!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Adore these photos and Gisele indeed is just one of the best models!!!-)*

Love,
***Violetta***

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Love it!! I fell in love with the same editorial..!! Lady like it's what I usually covet the most...!! but there is always some days when I want to play with a more cool-rocker chic look!! So I say both more lady less rock but love them both!! How is the new office? and the commute?? Hope you have a fabulous week!!! I am back after a couple of days of just relaxing and no work!!! yupii!

Anonymous said...

definitely dressy and lady like, it is more fun!

Make, Do & Send said...

Gisele is so beautiful. I love the hair in the 2nd/3rd images its definitely lady like but i love that its a little undone, gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin