7.30.2010

happy long weekend...





Oh so happy that the weekend has arrived, as it's being a very busy week at work and the evening filled with all kinds of errands. Planning on spending this three day weekend with no plans at all really, but relaxing, getting out in the sunshine and spending time with my boyfriend. I'm finding it so hard to believe that August is almost upon us already! The Summer has just flown by so far... and there's still so many summery things i'd like to do! I've yet to have a day at the beach or a s'mores campfire, and I could use a few more lovely picnics. Maybe this weekend I can do at least one of these things though.. that extra day is just bliss!

Thank you so much for dropping by this week and taking the time to leave comments or send through an email! I haven't been able to have as much time as I normally would to reply in the comment fields, but I always enjoying reading...

I am officially off for now though! Have a great weekend, and of course, here's this week's links...


Photos: via Souvenirs

7 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!

Elaine said...

Please don't ever change your layout. It's beautiful!

I just stumbled across your blog, and I absolutely love it. It's become one of my favourites already!

Sincerely,
Elaine

Laura Trevey said...

beautiful sunlit Summer photos ...

Daniella said...

Connie - You too! Although the change in forecast is a little disappointing :(

Elaine - Thank you so much! I read this, this morning, when I woke up... what a sweet comment! Glad you dropped by...

Laura - I'm wishing it was sunny like this right now... it was supposed to be! Oh well... lol

Jenae said...

Beautiful pictures..Very inspiring and yes, your right about summer flying by..Too bad it can't last forever!!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Michelle said...

yeeshk, my summer has gone by wayyy too fast too. it's hard to keep track!
these photos are absolutely gorgeous.

nyc lu said...

this is the summer i wish i was having! instead im stuck in a cubicle half the time... more than half the time! boo! haha.

CLOTHESURE

Blog Widget by LinkWithin