7.09.2010

happy weekend...





Oh so happy that the weekend is here at last! I felt like this one lasted forever, lol. Planning on a couple of nice, relaxing days... manicure tomorrow, catching up on some reading, and a party on Sunday... hope you all had a wonderful week, and thank you so much for dropping by!

Also, want to say thanks for all your sweet comments and emails this week. Some of you have asked about the note at the bottom of my posts, and yes, I have unfortunately come across a few blogs that are copying my work the second I post it :( I really, really, don't mind people reposting images from my blog with a credit back to Dress, Design & Decor, but stealing whole posts word for word makes me sad :( Anyway, long story short... sorry for the somewhat obnoxious note, i'm now trying to ignore the whole issue until I find a better solution...

Hope you all have a great weekend, and of course, here's this week's links:


Photos: Canadian Country Style by Canadian House & Country scanned by Dress, Design & Decor
Please note: If you are viewing this post anywhere other than Dress, Design & Decor, it has been copied without permission. Please view it at the original source, on Dress, Design & Decor.

10 comments:

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Oh, lovely. I love whites year-round, but in summer they are particularly sensuous.

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

What a fabulous post!! Love it!!! and OMG thank you so much for all the link love!!!!!! you are the best!!! thank you sweets!!!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!! and thank you for alway always being a source of fabulous inspiration!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

extremely beautiful! have a great weekend too xoxo

HilaryInspired said...

Ooo! I love the fresh, bright colors in the first two images. Delicious!

www.hilaryinspired.com

Jane Flanagan said...

I love the top image.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dustjacket Attic said...

How gorgeous is that first image!

Sorry to hear of the post issues, so hope it goes away.

Have a beautiful weekend,
xxx DJ

nyc lu said...

beautiful photos! i love the old wallpapery florals

k said...

I adore the bathroom, all that natural light! I'd kill for it, but it's usually not happening in Seattle. :)

emilyhodges.wordpress.com said...

so sorry if i am included in the issue you're having.. i am not copying you're work, or anyones- i post things on posterous, and then it autoposts to wordpress- to just keep up with them - i haven't found a better visual bookmark yet.. anyway, when i am in google reader, i have the option to "send to" one of those sites. when i do - it automatically lists where the picture, or blog post is from - yours has continued to come up with the random "bp.blogspot.com" one, and until you left a comments i really had no clue it wasn't the correct source. i pulled my blog down b/c it's honestly just for me to keep track of things that inspire me, and i don't want to cause issues like this..

hope this explains - i am not savy enough in the blog world to know or keep up with these things, but please know i am not intending by any means to copy you, or take credit for anything..

Daniella said...

Emily -

Oh my goodness! No, no, no, you are SO NOT the reason for this problem I am having, LOL. We just had a miscommunication you and I. I recently noticed that Tumblrs and some Wordpress sites don't link back to Dress, Design & Decor photos properly (thanks to stupid Blogger) so I just thought i'd leave a gentle note with you about it. I totally figured you didn't even know! Please don't take down your blog though! Whew, it is so hard to communicate what I meant and how I was saying it through text, lol.

The actual problem i'm having is with a site that has stolen every single ones of my posts with all the photos, word for word, for weeks now. I'm left them comments, i've emailed them, i've emailed the domain server and the website register and I am getting now where. So I wrote that note on my blog posts so that now it posts directly to their site with a link back to my blog. Actually, my post from today is already up there! Can you believe that? Ugh.

Anywho, hope we cleared this up :) And do let me know you've come back to read this! (I couldn't find your email address).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin