7.18.2010

lazy sunday...



Was planning on getting out and about on my bike today, but it's turned into a lazy sunday with off-again on-again rain, perfectly appropriate for sleeping in and starting the day late... perusing the local bookstore, cup of coffee in hand, and bringing home new goodies to start excitedly reading. I wish everyday was like Sunday...

Also, with a busy Friday & Saturday, meeting up with friends, I completely missed this weekend's links... so here's a few Sunday thoughts instead... hope your weekend has been wonderful!


4 comments:

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

wuaw so full of fabulous links!!! I am back.. trying to catch up!! So this post will put me right back on track!! Love love love this pictures!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Jenae said...

Wow..Beautiful photos..Very inspiring..Makes me want to spend my Sundays somewhere beautiful in Malibu!!! Love your BLOG!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Priscila Peters said...

Images like these inspire me to keep doing what I love which is decor and, try a new lovely world: photography.


http:priscilapetersdecor.blogspot.com

Heather-Gathering Spriggs said...

oh, yes. mine too. that was my sunday as well. and im having a hard time getting out of the sunday state of mind. i really love these images. perfect for dreaming! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin