7.12.2010

monday morning...


Monday morning here again... the weekend flew by a little too quickly for me, but it was a good one. Right now though, kind of wishing I was cozy in a corner like this with the warm sun and a good book... How was your weekend?

Photo: Canadian Country Style by Canadian Home & Country scanned by Dress, Design & Decor
Please note: If you are viewing this post anywhere other than Dress, Design & Decor, it has been copied without permission. Please view it at the original source, on Dress, Design & Decor.

10 comments:

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

This weekend went by entirely to fast. I'm wishing I had a day to start a new book and lay in the sun.

Hope you have a great week! xo

Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

What a lovely place to cuddle with a book! Adorable! xoxo

Esther said...

my weekend was spent playing bowling two days in a row which left my whole body aching like mad :P

size too small said...

yes. a bed pushed up against a window- how lovely.

Blair said...

Oh what a lovely window/bed seat! I did have a great weekend but of course too fast:) Have a great week.

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

Adorable chair. I think is great the combination of yellow and blue.
Hot weekend, right?

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

Adorable chair. I think is great the combination of yellow and blue.
Hot weekend, right?

Her name was Lola said...

The most perfect little corner to curl up with my book-of-the-week, the new Sloane Crosley: it's AMAZING.

P.S. Swing by + enter to win Perricone's Summer Survival Kit Giveaway!

Hope you're having a lovely start to the week, D.

Sarah Klassen said...

I had such a nice weekend, thank you! It went by slowly, somehow, but I think that could have to do with the fact that it is light out until nearly 10pm -- I worked the entire weekend, but did some fun things outdoors, reading, eating, etc. I hope you had a great weekend as well :)

xoxo

a lovely being said...

My weekend was fab, but went by way too quickly. I think because I was sleeping for most of it! Beautiful photo.
xx fallon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin