7.21.2010

rustic retreat...




Absolutely swooning over these photos today! Rustic, industrial decor, with a shot of glamour in a fur blanket or patent leather stools. And who doesn't love a beautiful stone archway like that? It just makes the entrance to the garden that much more special...

I've been searching forever for a blanket just like this one... a fur-like look in the perfect mix of grey and black. I'm not sure why, but I just think it looks so good matched with some feminine decor (a Chanel book, gold picture frames, the delicate orchid)... beautiful, no?

Photos: Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle via Greige

7 comments:

define1lady said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the entry to the garden of rustic retreat.

Sarah Klassen said...

*sigh* Daniella! You simply must stop posting such pretty rooms... my mind is spinning :)

xoxo

Designwali said...

okay these images are just too delicious!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

what a beautiful post!! love that bedroom... with a subtle industrial chic vibe!!

Priscila Peters said...

The bedroom is glamorous! But my favourite image is the first one. There's something about it that says mysterious....
Amazing blog!
Thank you,

Terri said...

Love, love! I especially love the arched doorway... I've always been a sucker for doorways into gardens ever since reading The Secret Garden for the first time.

Fonda LaShay said...

love the bed and blanket!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin