7.15.2010

summer reading + a scottish getaway...



Goodmorning everyone! Today I thought i'd start off by letting you know that I was lucky enough to have two guest posts up today!... a Summer Reading List over at Sacremento Street and a Getaway to Scotland over on Sogni e Sorrisi...

I hope you'll drop by to take a peek! And thanks to Caitlin and Connie for having me participate in their series. It was fun to put together! Hope you're all having a great week...

Photos: Pink Lemonade, Julia

4 comments:

The Iconic Blog.com said...

I will definitely check those out!x

Connie @Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Thanks so much! I had so much fun reading about Scotland.

Off to see your reading list--you know I can't resist a good book! xo

Sarah Klassen said...

loved your pics, Daniella! I have a birthday coming up soon -- now I know some things that I would like :)

xoxo

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Thank you Daniella for being part of my Summer Reading post. I added all of your books to my list :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin