antique dream + a winner!

The other day, I came across this beautiful bedroom and bathroom in this month's Style at Home magazine... with a beautiful mix of antique finds and elegant touches, I am loving this look! Is that bed not to die for? I mean, really, what a find! And the bathroom still has the original yellow brass hardware... *swoon... What do you think?

Also, this morning we have a winner! Congrats to Jamie @ La vie... J'aime, you've won the Miles of Light giveaway! I will be in touch soon. Thanks to everyone who entered!

Photos: Donna Griffith for Style at Home, September 2010


Teresa Hatfield said...

The brass is beautiful! Would love to have that. Love the bed, too!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Camille @ Style Notes said...

I'm so disappointed that I didn't win the Miles of Light giveaway...but I must admit that the gorgeous rug in that top photo made me feel a bit better through its sheer beauty. :) Congrats Jamie!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Congrats Jaime!

Fabulously french said...

Love it! I have a nest tables the same and am now thinking about keeping them as opposed to selling them as I never thought of using them in a bathroom.

Leeann x

p.s. felicitations to Jamie!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Thanks so much!!! How very exciting. :)

dagmara said...

That house was great, I agree. I too have a vintage tub with brass hardware. It looks great but keeping things in working order is tough sometimes. Brass fixtures are my fave. When I was buying curtain rods for my living room from Restoration Hardware I opted for the ones with the brass finish and not nickel which seems to be more popular. Brass finishes add such a touch of class.

a Broad said...

I absolutely love the antique brass!

I also think I want a Siamese kitten :)

Priscila Peters said...

Yes, really!! The decor is simple and sooooo elegant. Dreamy.

Dustjacket Attic said...

I really love that bedroom and what a sweet little cat too!
xoxo Dj

Blog Widget by LinkWithin