8.25.2010

country elegance...



The perfect mix of country charm and elegant touches... I am loving this beautiful guest bathroom in the home of Lisa and Mark Hellman in upstate New York. Vintage frames and flea market paintings paired with antique silver and gorgeous glass bottles make for a stunning arrangement to house everyday objects... and I'm loving the silver detail on the clawfoot tub, isn't it beautiful? I love country homes like this that pair simplicity with the perfect rustic details. It's so comforting...

Photos: Anson Smart for Country Living September 2010 scanned by Dress, Design & Decor.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

I am dying for a tub like that one day. Love the rustic charm.

xo M

style-haus said...

oh my! i do love country chic...i love the vintage elements

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Baby said...

"The silver detail on the clawfoot tub" is not beautiful! It's absolutely divine! Oh, how I love such touches! And I'm so into elegance and aristocracy... ^^ Everything's so well combined! ;-) Thanks for sharing it with us!

annawithlove said...

I adore that tub! Happy I found your blog, it's great!

www.annawithlove.com

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

That tub is to die for! I'm also in love with the small painting behind the cotton balls - the colors are so cheery :) Thanks for the inspiration!! xoxo

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

That guest bathroom is adorable!! So cozy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin