8.30.2010

fall inspiration :: filippa k...







Even though it's absolutely boiling out this week, I'm still having thoughts of what kind of pieces i'd like to pick up for Fall. Stumbled upon Filippa K recently, who has me coveting these pieces in perfect neutral shades... along with a little sparkle, a short tweed jacket and cozy woolen knits... *swoon... and with a company "based on the concepts of style, simplicity, and quality" how can you go wrong?

Photos: Filippa K, discovered via Simple Blueprint

6 comments:

Trish said...

YUM YUM YUMMY! That's all I can say honey! :) These pics are divine, make me want to grab my coziest sweater and cuddle up with my honey. You are such an inspiration! Hope you know how much we appreciate all you share with us! xoxo - Trishy

Daniella said...

Trish - Aw thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it all! That's awesome :) I want to grab a cozy sweater right now too, although it's still super hot out! lol...

a Broad said...

I'll take them all ! and where I live, it is perfect weather for them Now !
Thank you :)

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty -- I adore the second to last outfit, and that very last blouse... such great fabrics and colors. Lovely :)

Lisa said...

Hmmmmm, lovely!

Monica said...

Fabulous... loved every single piece!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin