8.23.2010

fall is in the air...






This morning on my way to work I noticed that familiar scent of Fall in the air. The only thing is, i'm so not ready yet. Leaves were falling off some trees this weekend, plus I spotted one that was already orange! As much as I love apple picking, hot cider, and finding the perfect pumpkin... i'm holding onto Summer in the hopes that we'll still have some warm weather to enjoy! What about you? Are you totally ready for Fall or clinging to the last of August?

I pretended it was still sunny and warm out pretty well this weekend, lol, with a trip to the zoo, seeing all the animals between showers. Then there was a picnic in the park, luckily covered by a pavillon as it poured all around us. It was still lots of fun though... How was your weekend?

Also this morning, Laura from the lovely blog Clothesure has interviewed me for her fantasy feature series, which you can check out here. Thanks so much for having me Laura!

Photos: Camilla Akrans for Numero #116 via Fashion Gone Rogue

10 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

What a great way to get into the arrival of fall. Gorgeous images & fashion! I for one cannot wait. Have a great week Daniella ~

Fé... said...

Super gorgeous pictures. I heart the blog so much....

Meisha said...

Personally, I have been ready for fall for the past month! I am so so eager this year...I don't know why, but I just can't wait! I finally caved and bought apple cider yesterday--but it was pear apple cider, so it had a hint of fruitiness that still felt like a mixture between summer and fall : -)

Sarah Klassen said...

I looooo ve Fall.

Or at least, I'm always excited for it, until I'm shivering away! I do love the cozy sweaters, tights and boots, hot drinks, blustery days and lovely scarves. Maybe less so all the rain, muck and winds. Off you visit your guest post... have a wonderful monday :)

xoxo

Creategirl said...

I too can feel the fall in the air! This year feels different because we had such a wonderful summer in Boston...it's almost like I am ready for the season to change! Love all these photos!

Miz.November said...

I'm still hoping for summer to linger a bit longer, too. I'm not quite ready to be cold again.

Ronnie said...

I am definitely one that is totally ready for fall! I am done with heat and humidity

Renee (eatliveshop.com) said...

How cute is that cable knit jumper?!

Daniella said...

Meisha - I've never had pear cider... sounds delicious!

Sarah - I do look forward to boots and sweaters... now if only winter didn't come along after fall!

Ronnie - Yeah the humidity is annoying after a while, lol... I suppose i'm just wishing for an ideal world of 20˚C and pure sunshine! lol...

Daniella said...

Looks like a lot of people are ready fall! The change in scenery is nice though... I guess as long as you make the best of the season it's all tolerable! lol...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin