8.23.2010

grey day + a chilly evening...


Yikes! It was a lot chillier than I thought it was going to be after stepping out from work this evening... wishing I had a cozy jacket to throw on, which has me thinking, I definitely need to look out for a really great (and super warm) coat this upcoming season. Of course, it's way too early to be talking about Winter coats, but I suppose this is time they all start coming out. Best to start looking ahead... Hoping this week gets a little warmer though, and that your Monday went well!

7 comments:

kate funk said...

I love those random summer nights that are cool enough that you don't have to worry about looking hot and sweaty. I also love breaking out an oversized sweater and running errands on a cool summer day.
Velvet Cupcakes

Marcie said...

There is something so great about pairing a long jacket with a skirt. I love it.

xo M

Apt. #34 said...

mmmm, i'm so into capes this fall!

Karena said...

It is so hot and humid during the day and cools off nicely in the eve so you do need a wrap.

Karena
Art by Karena

Daiane said...

oh how i love that jacket/coat/gorgeous piece of clothing :))

excited about fall too!

kisses!
http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Jenae said...

Fantastic outfit..I love it..Especially the simplistic style of the photograph!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Sarah Klassen said...

I adore Olivia's look here -- it's so chic! Can't wait to do some Fall shopping, also :)

xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin