8.09.2010

monday, monday...


Good morning, and welcome to a brand new week! My weekend was busy, but productive, which is always good. How was yours? I'm loving this beautiful bathroom today, and just can't get over how lovely and spacious it looks! Probably due to all that wonderful white, but the baskets and feathers just top it all off! Who ever thought of fluffy pink feathers in the bathroom? Such a pretty touch...

Also, this morning i'm guest posting over at Plush Palate today for Crystal, as her and the Rue team cook up more fabulous shoots for us to all enjoy soon... check it out here!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway this week for a Miles of Light print... here...

14 comments:

Esther said...

so beautiful <3 i love the addition of the huge pinkish feathers/leaves :)

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Fell in love with this bathroom yesterday also!!! Nice to read that you had a great weekend!! Off to check your guest post... I am also guest posting at Sacramento today!! Hope you have a great week!!

Daniella said...

Esther - I was thinking they might be some kind of leaves too, lol.. they look like those thin, fluffy feathers as well though... either way, I love them!

Sasha - Thanks Sasha, hope yours goes well too! I am off to check out your post...

Sarah Klassen said...

lovely— off to check out your guest post on Plush Palate :)

xoxo

Fee-AMore said...

Nice, i like it too.

La Boheme said...

Love the photo! Heading over to Plush Palate. xoxo

Color Collective said...

ooh, this is a gorgeous bathroom!!

Teresa Hatfield said...

Love white bathrooms, and this one is beautiful.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Erin said...

This bathroom is spectacular!!!

Priscila Peters said...

I like green color in the bathrooms. It's so relaxing....
I love the baskets.

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

I like the sinks. I am always a fan of white on white.

a Broad said...

I like the lights quite a bit. The whole room is wonderful ..

Rachel said...

Such a scrumptious bathroom - I love it! Happy Monday :)

Annie said...

such an ideal bathroom!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin