9.21.2010

in the boudoir...








This evening I picked up a few pretty pieces from aerie (a surprising gold mine for the most adorable cardigans and beautiful lingerie) and finding myself drawn towards pretty pieces of silk and satin, and a feeling of ultra femininity in bedroom decor. Pale pinks and creamy nudes, ruffles and floral prints, fluffy pillows and duvets... plus, I'd love to have a collection of antique perfume bottles and such a stunning wardrobe. It just seems so fun to have a dressing room full of girly glamour and luxurious touches here and there, doesn't it?

Photos: Nina Holma via Studded Hearts, Elle Decoration via Moodboard, Studded Hearts, via Made by Girl, 3, 6 & 7 Lonny Aug-Sept by Patrick Cline

7 comments:

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

adorably perfect. Wish I could create a wardrobe in a romantic sense like this... without too much black...alas

Leah - The Inside Story said...

I love this! So feminine and pretty.

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Just gorgeous atmosphere...
Love all these images,it makes me very inspirational:-)*

Love,
***Violetta***

Rachael said...

Beautiful pictures, feminine and pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Sarah Klassen said...

So so pretty, Daniella! These photos are pure heaven together :)

I hope you're having a fabulous week -- remind me to tell you about a new book I picked up -- I wish you lived closer, I would lend it to you in a minute!

xoxo,
Sarah

Daniella said...

Kristin - I know right? I have tons of black too, I love the light pastels though

Leah - Glad to hear!

Violetta - Your comments are always so sweet! Glad to inspire...

Rachael - Thank you!

Sarah - Aw, thank you! I'll have to email you about this book, i'm curious now! Hope you're having a great week as well...

Birds in the Garage said...

***dream***
I am not really a girlie girl, but these photos are so fragile and feminine that I almost wish I were..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin