9.08.2010

inside out...



Had to do a double-take after discovering that these two perfectly-styled photos show just how gorgeous certain items you'd normally find on the inside, can look on the outside. A great way to advertise your product, no? I love this approach. The Bradley Collection is a treasure trove of beautiful drapery accessories from classic to modern, industrial to eye-catching... and there's much more inspiration on the site! For now... dreaming of a beautiful garden where floral print fabric greets me at the gate...

Photos: The Bradley Collection spread from British House & Garden Magazine via Garden Rooms

8 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful images. The doggie is too cute!
Have a nice day.
Teresa

andrea said...

oh gosh these are perfect! i love that first one SO MUCH!

Laura Trevey said...

Simply gorgeous!!

mydesignchic said...

So beautiful...

a Broad said...

I do love that first one ! I cannot imagine putting drapes on the outside of my balcony doors but it would be nice :)

Sarah Klassen said...

very, very lovely. I really enjoy the tone, stone and the curtains, okay, okay, everything :) I love/want it all!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

looove the first picture!! hope you are having a great week!

Priscila Peters said...

Beautiful images, adorable dog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin