9.18.2010

just before sunset...









A busy day, but a beautiful one... it was absolutely perfect out today! Crisp cool air, and warm sunshine... it's such a shame to be working indoors some days, you know? There's nothing better during this time though, than when the sun is just setting and there's an orange glow across the sky... perfectly suited for the colours of changing leaves. I'm hoping this weather holds up for the whole weekend, since not too much at all is planned, just relaxing and enjoying some time off. It's been quite the week! But a good one at that. Life is good.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, enjoy this late-summer, early-fall weather... and of course, some weekend links...


Photos: By Portillon (copy added), Luigi Cassinelli, Vogue - scan by Dress, Design Decor, via Hitchcock Blonde, Maison France via Garden Rooms, Pearled via Flickr, Sarah Klassen - Haute Design, Veuve Clicquot via Facebook

16 comments:

Muzhaeva said...

So stylish!
Have a good weekend!
Your blog is fabulous!

Rachael said...

Beautiful pictures!! So perfect!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Coquette and Dove said...

Such a stunning collection of images around such a beautiful theme. Love it.

Manon | 18 | NRW | Germany said...

beautiful!

Sarah Klassen said...

Just lovely... I love the photos within this post, most especially the room featuring those gorgeous bookshelves -- I really like how they have hung artwork in front of the books -- smart idea, and a great way to add layers.

I hope you have a great weekend -- relaxing sounds just about right -- you deserve it :)

xoxo

gleenn said...

Wonderful photos! I can just covet them :)

MUvement said...

I loooove it all! Gorgeous elements!

Tamara Nicole said...

What a lovely feel these pics portray! Hope you are having a fab weekend!!

mydesignchic said...

Stunning pictures...

Nicole Franzen said...

love it! Beautiful :)

KellyP said...

Danielle,
I had commented a while ago that my mum had gotten a postcard from you through the BPS and yesterday I also received one from you! thanks so much! its adorable!
Kelly

HilaryInspired said...

Beautiful collection of images...I thoroughly enjoyed it!! If you get a chance, I have embarked on a new adventure on my blog (starting tomorrow) and would love your feedback! www.hilaryinspired.com

Courtney said...

What a lovely post! My favourite is the wellies that are all lined up. Adorable.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Darcy Ann said...

vintage fur stoles and wellies and big bottles of the widow... welcome autumn! well done.

annawithlove said...

I love the shot of the boots by the couch, beautiful post! x

www.annawithlove.com

Natalie said...

The first photo only makes me want a chandelier even more! This so fuels my obsession with lighting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin