9.13.2010

morning details...



With so many carefully chosen pieces, I love how well these two rooms so put together, and yet so simple... Loving ornate mirror above the brass bed, as well as the over-sized one in the hallway, the chandelier in the bathroom is absolutely stunning (really though, is there any other place better for a gorgeous chandelier than above the bath?) and the white subway tile and wooden plank floors just perfect! Hello serenity...

Photos: Showroom and home of Alex MacArthur via Greige

12 comments:

Tamara Nicole said...

What lovely photos! LOVE that tub:-)

Kathysue said...

Love these images, Calgon take me away,
KATHYSUE

rosiecampbell said...

I would spend hours in that bathroom!

Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

that bathroom is stunning!

copywaitress said...

I love this bathroom!

Rachael said...

I agree, these rooms are so perfect!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Amazing bathroom! I would love to soak and relax in that divine looking tub!

Sarah Klassen said...

these are fantastic spaces! I think the first image, with the mirror is my most favorite... quite the mirror, wow! though, the second is so pretty—I love the central tub, cabinet and puddled curtains.

hope you're having a great tuesday, Daniella :)

xoxo

angela spaghetti said...

I would love a tub in the center of my bathroom.. and that black wall of cabinet behind is amazing!

http://spaghettichronicles.blogspot.com

Blair said...

Oh wow...that bathroom i just stunning!

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

omygoodness---the ultimate in luxury. How do they mix the simple and the glam so well?!? Love it.

goldene said...

such a beautiful vintage bathtub within such beautiful surroundings: the white painted floor, the cognac coloured armchair and the sparkling chandelier which is the ultimate final touch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin