9.30.2010

stone farmhouse...








Deep in the woods, tucked away behind stone walls, this lovely country home would be the perfect weekend getaway. Simple and chic, I am loving the bedroom with such a beautiful mirror and then plain, white sheets. Plus, the kitchen is so classic and European looking, no? I could totally see myself just getting lost in relaxation at a place like this... beautiful...

*Also of note today... have you entered the Stella & Dot giveaway this week? If you already have, here's another chance for an extra entry! Just head over to Amy's Stella & Dot Facebook Fanpage, click "Like", and leave another comment for an extra entry here letting us know you did! Good luck!

Photos: Scans by Dress, Design & Decor - Angus McRitchie for Home & Country September 2007

10 comments:

vicki archer said...

Beautiful...what a hideaway...heavenly, xv.

Julz said...

It just seems the perfect place to get lost with your lover, so romantic and hidden. Absolutely stunning, couldn't agree more!

Nicole Franzen said...

Hello lovely.. I love thisssss :)

http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

annawithlove said...

this is a really beautiful farmhouse, thank you for sharing! Always enjoy your blog :)

http://www.annawithlove.com

Jenae said...

I totally agree with you.This place is perfect for relaxation..It's pretty much a dream home..How lovely!!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Leah - The Inside Story said...

OMG, I especially love the farmhouse exterior. Beautiful!

Jenn said...

Adore this post. Wish I could run away to there. :)

Creategirl said...

Oh my I love this house and would like to escape there this weekend! In the meantime I will just daydream about that living room...I am all about the camel colors right now and that chair is just perfect! Great post!

Melissa Blake said...

oh, i'd love to live there -- it looks so peaceful!

Gypsy Purple said...

Fabulous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin