9.16.2010

surrounded by excitement...




No doubt by now you have heard all the wonderful buzz about the brand new launch of Rue magazine! I am so excited for the Rue team. I really feel like the magazine is written by friends for friends, carrying that all-around supportive, blogger community vibe, you now? So when asked if I could contribute to the graphic design part of the mag I couldn't have been more thrilled! Really. It couldn't have came at a better time, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of helping out! So thank you for the opportunity girls! The mag looks amazing and full of gorgeous content!

Make sure you sign yourself up for the Rue mailing list!

The above spread is my fav out of the pieces I designed! I love that blue bedroom!
Photos: Rue Mag by Lara Robby

14 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Signed up, and it is beautiful!
Teresa

define1lady said...

Congrats Daniella! You did a fabulous job! XOXO

leanne said...

it is gorgeous yumminess! well done! x

Monica said...

Congratulations! Great job :)
Rue Rocks!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I so agree with the "written by friend for friends" Im so excited for all of them!!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

THANK YOU so much Daniella! You have no idea how much your involvement with Rue means to us! Your design work is flawless :)

Happy Friday! xo, Crystal

andrea said...

i just "flipped" through the magazine yesterday, and i had no idea you'd contributed! that's awesome, congrats! everyone did an amazing job of putting it together, it's absolutely beautiful.

Laura Trevey said...

Everything looks amazing ~~
xoxo

Sarah Klassen said...

You came just in time -- well done! Rue is such a fabulous magazine and I'm so excited for the team :)

Amanda* said...

Wonderful excitement is right! I'm loving Rue!!

Rachel said...

Such an exciting time in blog-land! Rue is filled with so much gorgeousness! Congrats Daniella, your layouts look great!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Congratulations!! Your design is beyond fabulous and I am so thrilled for you and the Rue team!! very exciting times!!!

Global Atelier said...

All of you did an amazing job - I am already looking forward to the next issue!! It really captured the collaborative efforts of the design blog community and is a well spring of ideas.

bri. said...

you SURE helped me out, darlin! thank you for THAT! a gorgeous contribution! xo Bri

Blog Widget by LinkWithin