10.29.2010

happy friday before halloween! + a winner


Oh-so-happy the weekend has almost arrived... and not just any weekend, it's Halloween! I love a chance to get dressed up all fun, and after too much thinking and then packing into the costume store like sardines, I made it out alive with my costume - a police officer! Haha, looks like i'ts an ode to my lovely boyfriend this Halloween (4 more weeks till he graduates from police college!). I'm just happy I get to wear a shiny badge for the day and use a gun that actually shoots darts (i'll have to share a pic on Twitter later)... hope your Friday flies by today and then it's on to Halloween fun...

Also, Wednesday seemed to have escaped me, as I totally forgot to post the winner for the 4 Steven & Chris tickets! Congratulations to Tanya, you've won and i'll be in touch soon!

Photo: via Cest n'est pas un blog

1 comment:

said...

Haha! Now that's a fun idea for Halloween.
Yes, so excited to, Halloween has always been one of the most fun Holidays plus i'm always happy when weekend is near!

xoxo,
Julz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin