10.22.2010

happy friday...


Can't wait for this weekend to begin! I'm in need of some cozy, relaxing time... (although I'm headed out of town to see a friend this Saturday so looking forward to that too of course, lol). The Steven & Chris episode taped on Tuesday airs today at 2pm. I can't wait to watch it, i'm hoping it's online this weekend. Plus, i'm on the hunt for a real winter coat... some possible options:

Stadium-cloth Elements (in Sandstone)...

I think i'll probably go for the first from J.Crew... the camel colour makes for a classic piece I can keep forever and I really like the high neck and hood if it's out-of-control windy outside. I like the Merrell on alot too though (thanks Sarah!), so we'll see! Which do you like?

Thanks for stopping by this week! It's been a fun one between meeting wonderful bloggers and having a great time at the show, to all your comments, and everyone confirmed for the Canadian blogger meetup so far! Can't wait to meet everyone where we'll have even more time to chat...

Have a good weekend!

Photo: Vogue Spain Nov 2010 via Studded Hearts

14 comments:

vicki archer said...

I like the idea of shopping for a coat this weekend.....xv

Anonymous said...

I bought my camel coat by kenneth Cole from Bluefly. You should check them out. There are some good deals there.

Daily Cup of Couture said...

hope you have a cozy and fabulous weekend! thanks for the links :)

xo,
dCc

mandyface said...

Jcrew is the BEST at chic nuetrals and seperates! ps- Cozy pic!

Wendy said...

hey daniella - it was good meeting you at the show!!! the camera loves you -- you popped up so many times!!! Looking forward to the meet up next month - happy weekend!!

http://desire2decorate.blogspot.com/

michelle said...

I have the TNA one (as does thousands of others), but I love it, especially the big, fur trimmed collar. But.... I sure do like that Merrell one. Hmm... I wonder if I can justify "another" coat in the closet???

reading glasses said...

you look good. camera definetly loves you I saw you many times and was focused you and your outfits.
good good good

The girl of many sorts. said...

Hi
Great photo,and that sweater looks great:)

Have a nice day - SP

Sarah Klassen said...

Daniella, you are so cute! Do you want to trade hair? Your curls are so so fabulous!

Good luck with finding the perfect coat -- all of the options look wonderful. Have a fun weekend :)

xoxo

p.s love the new sweater

taylor said...

Love this COZY SWEATER!!
Always enjoy reading your blog!!
Look forward to reading to reading your next
posts!! : )



http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/


xx

Cookie Cutter said...

Hope you had a good weekend! Come this time of the year, I look at gorgeous pictures of winter clothing and wish to get some as well. But the problem is, we don't get winter around here!

Casa e Cose said...

TNA Parka is my favorite! So cosy and smart! And beautifull color too!

said...

I've been starring for minutes now at the picture and i could barely look away. Stunning.
I say you go for the camel one, it's something you can pair up with a lot of other stuff and its one of the hottest trends now.

xoxo,
Julz from hautejolie.blogspot.com

Ebony said...

I love the idea of a chunky knit sweater right now. This photo makes me feel like fall.

http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin