10.05.2010

playing in wheat fields...




Lately, I've noticed I have quite the collection of gorgeous editorials shot amongst wheat fields. I love the contrast of a monotone field and different textures of clothing, such as sparkles and chiffon, fur and wool. It's such a beautiful setting in nature, don't you think? Perfect background for featuring stunning ensembles...

Photos: Vogue Nippon November 2009 via FGR, Scan by Dress, Design & Decor - Mario Testino for Vogue November 2008, via Knight Cat

6 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

These photos are gorgeous--such a feeling of serenity and innocence.

Esther said...

wow <3 i love this post. i thought all of these were from the same editorial! i agree, wheat fields & soft lighting exude the most perfect romantic mood

Daniella said...

Connie - Ah yes! They do have that lovely innocent feeling... great description!

Esther - Glad you like it! I always try to post photos that could sort of be unified in a way, so very happy you said that! :) Thank you! And yes, a romantic mood indeed...

said...

You are absolutely right, these photos are ah-mazing! And yes, the wheat field background is really giving any photo a certain light to it

xoxo,
Julz

Miz.November said...

I love the way they look. But every time I see a model lying in a field, in the grass or in a forest setting, all I can think about is spiders and other creepy crawlies.

Sarah Klassen said...

Perfectly put: innocence. I love this shoot -- thanks for sharing, Daniella.

... + Miz November, you seriously crack me up! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin