10.17.2010

weekend love...






Ah weekend... Sunday nights are always a little bittersweet but I did have a fun weekend! Lunch with a friend and a successful shopping trip where I found a long cozy, grey sweater I can't wait to wear... dinner with my boyfriend... and catching up on my favourite blogs. I am loving this editorial for Marie Claire Italia... so perfectly chic in red, white and blue! Isn't that belted scarf so much fun? Hope you've had a great weekend!

Photos: Txema Yeste for Marie Claire Italia via Fashion Gone Rogue

13 comments:

Anna said...

are those cable knit shorts in the 2nd photo? love this editorial!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

You ALWAYS find the best images. Luv that first photo especially.

Paris in Pink said...

Amazing, amazing images. So perfectly parisian :) Paris in Pink

christine, just bella said...

Oh, Paris. How beautiful! I went once when I was 13, but can't wait to go back so I can appreciate it as an adult!!

New to your blog and lovin' it!
:) Christine

daily cup of couture said...

this is just perfect - makes me want to leave for Paris right now!

xo,
dCc

lindsay marie said...

you have such good taste, I always love everything you post!

Jenae said...

I love those pictures from Marie Claire Italia as well..Perfection..This editorial was so well styled..Love it!!Keep up your fantastic blog!!

http://sassbass.blogspot.com

Xoxo

poetry_book said...

Wish u nice week and many pretty moments)

Rachael said...

These pictures really are beautiful! That belt works well with so many styles!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty! Those bold colored gloves are especially fabulous :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous editorial, Paris never fails to inspire :)

said...

Love this Paris beauty. The red gloves are such a great piece.

xoxo,
Julz from hautejolie.blogspot.com

Kay Marie Berangel said...

Love your blog! And your choice of photos! Great Job!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin