10.27.2010

what to be...


Having a quiet night in tonight, cup of tea in hand and wondering... what are you being for Halloween this year? I'm a big fan of the outfits that let you dress up all girly, sparkles and sequins galore, but also loving this simple, pretty cat mask paired with a lovely outfit for just a little fun. Although, being a graphic designer, the mask might get in the way of my vision and all, lol... I do want to have something fun to wear this friday though, and i'm thinking i'm probably running out of time...

What are you being for Halloween this year?

Photo: Free People Holiday Lookbook via Studded Hearts

5 comments:

Leigh said...

A crayon. My 7th graders will totally enjoy making fun of me, and yellow is my favorite color! :)

Courtney said...

I'm not dressing up this weekend although I do love that mask - it reminds me of "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

I also adore these leg warmers - my favourite.

Daniella said...

Leigh - LOL too funny, that's an awesome outfit... good luck moving around in that!

Courtney - It reminds me of the movie too!

nicole said...

I'd thought that my man and I would dress up like Sailor (Nic Cage) and Lula (Laura Dern) from Wild At Heart - one of our favorite films. All I needed was a snakeskin jacket for him. But then he decided he really wanted to be...

Freddy Krueger.

Um. I guess he's more kid-at-heart than Wild At Heart. So... I'm shredding up a t-shirt, splattering on some blood and going as his victim. Morbid. But oh well. We'll have fun with it!

said...

The pic is lovely!
Well, i want to dress up like Kesha, it seems a little weird, i know but i've always wanted to go to a party dressed trashed and junkie like her! Ofc i never had the chance it's way to outrageous so i have the opportunity on Halloween night. I say dress up like something you would never dare to!

xoxo,
Julz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin