11.04.2010

all dressed up...








All dressed up, with no paticular place to go, *wishing* I was in New York for a little Tiffany's rendezvous. With swept up hair, glittering jewels, a little Chanel, and a soft shade of rose pink... sometimes it's fun to daydream in girly mode, don't you think?

Photos: Scan by Dress, Design & Decor from Vanity Fair Sept 2008 Tiffany & Co. ad, Martina J.Crew pumps, Plaza Hotel by Jamie Beck of From Me to You, Yvette Inufio, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Malin Foto, Breakfast at Tiffany's

9 comments:

Priscila Peters said...

How I wish I was walking around NYC and feeling that wonderful energy....
Love the post.

Priscila Peters said...

How I wish I was walking around NYC and feeling that wonderful energy....
Love the post.

Lauren said...

Absolutely!

Girly is fun :)

Styles 'n Cream said...

Love the first photo ... Iwish I was in NYC too ...

xo,
Rali

Sarah Klassen said...

so so pretty*

I admit, when I was 16 and visited, I dressed up Audrey Hepburn style and had my picture taken in front of Tiffany's (shh, don't tell!) You make mw want to return, Daniella... and those shoes! *sigh* what a lovely post :)

xoxo

ceo said...

Lovely post I live my life in a daydream......

xxx
CEO

María said...

lovely inspiration...

I follow u
xxx

Forgetmenot said...

I feel like that a 100% of the time! It's called a day in my blog ;)

forgetmenotholidayhere.blogspot.com

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Gah I love Audrey!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin