11.30.2010

a guest post + a few extras...





Today i'm guest posting over on Look.Linger.Love. with a few of my favourite things from my home! Chassity is so sweet and I would love it if you could take a peek at the post here... thanks so much for having me Chassity!

These photos were a few of the "outtakes" that didn't quite make it. I wasn't sure they were really a part of my home, but rather just pretty things to look at, lol. So thought i'd share them here. Excuse my poor photo quality though, I'm pretty sure my camera is on it's last legs. Poor Olympus.

Photos: My own photography - Dress, Design & Decor

12 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

A Tifanny's box is beautiful no matter the camera or situation. Love these images.
Have a nice day, and I am headed over.
Teresa

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Great guest post- you have a beautiful home. I'm adding vintage perfume bottle to my holiday wish list:) xo

Lovin That! said...

You have a beautiful home! So glad to have found your blog!

Daniella said...

Teresa - How true! lol... I don't think i'll ever throw the boxes out either!

Christine - Thank you! Good luck with your search, lots of antique stores have really pretty ones...

Loving That! - Aw, thanks! Happy you like it!

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

Fabulous post. I love, love, love your all white bedroom! So calm.
-J

Natalie said...

Lovely post!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Gorgeous!x

Caitlin said...

these photos are beautiful! popped over to your guest post this morning - it was lovely. have a wonderful night. xo

Sarah Klassen said...

OOooo, off to visit now... these pictures are so so pretty, Daniella—aren't the boxes beautiful? I just have to keep all of the boxes and bags, too. the color is so cheerful :)

xoxo

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love the extras you included here. And I'll say it again, thanks so much for the beautiful feature!

traci zeller designs said...

I came over from Look, Linger, Love - and Chassity was right; you do have the most amazing images! Even the outtakes are gorgeous. And that is your camera on its last legs? I clearly need some photography lessons.

María said...

The photos are really gorgeous. Nice post! Congratulations for your blog... I follow u.

xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin