11.01.2010

monday morning...


Goodmorning... I hope you all had a great weekend! I definitely did, and to top it all off I finally found the perfect little table with drawers for my entryway. I mean, it's only been about 2 years now! I guess it's true when they say decorating takes time. Planning on putting it together tonight and hoping it fits perfectly. I can't believe it's November already though, can you? Yesterday you could definitely feel the chill of the Winter season sneaking in, but let's hope that's still a ways away. I still need to get that winter coat! I heard rumors there was snow yesterday morning, but i'm pretending I didn't hear that. I hope you have a great Monday... it's a new week...

Photo: via Hitchcock Blonde

6 comments:

Sophie said...

I cannot believe November is here already! So glad you found the perfect little table :) Hope you have a great day xx

C said...

I just saw Clemence in Harry Potter & the goblet of fire the other day, how beautiful she looked! I've bought 2 wool coats lately so I'm definitely ready for the crisp weather!

Cara said...

It is CRAZ that it is already Nov 1st!! 15 days and we will be in our brand new house (yay)!
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

Splendid Sass said...

Happy Monday!
Teresa

Taylor Sterling said...

I can't believe it is November wither! How quickly time goes by! I love this picture. So beautiful!

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Clemence is so stunning. Have a lovely week, my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin