11.16.2010

opposites...





Isn't it interesting as we head into Winter, another part of the world is getting ready for Summer? It's really just amazing when you think about it... that we're totally opposite. But, we've been having such unseasonably warm weather lately on this side of the map, that I don't feel too bad about posting these pretties... isn't that baby's-breath gorgeous?

I'm hoping the weather stays on for our blogger event happening this weekend! We've been working away to make this a memorable night and I can't wait for Saturday. I just wanted to take the time to thank our main sponsors... GKhair and Delta Faucet. You can check out our CDN Design Blogger posts on both sponsors, here and here. Can't wait to post some party pics here on Dress, Design & Decor too next week! But for now... back to work...

Photos: Spring/Summer by Tomas Falmer for Stockholm Spring 2011 via FGR

10 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous, I love the subdued palette!

Cookie Cutter said...

Baby's breath are so sweet, simple and beautiful! I used to wonder why they always have to be accompaniment to other flowers when they are so nice on their own.

®ê Werneck said...

Lovely photos :)

I live in Rio (Brazil) and we are "enjoying" spring right now. But the weather is so crazy that it's cold an rainy :( Can you believe it ?

Many kisses !

Laura Trevey said...

I am really taken by these beautiful photos...

xoxo

Suite Henry said...

The blog world helps me realize how crazy this planet is... all the Aussies are posting gorgeous pictures of sunshine while Toronto just looks more and more bleak.
We've had some nice days lately though :)

Styles 'n Cream said...

I love those photos - so romantic and ethereal ...

Melissa Blake said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! xoxo

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I'm so completely in love with these photos- gorgeous! Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday xo

Daniella said...

Can't wait to meet Christine! Thank goodness we'll have nametags, hahaha...

Casa Très Chic said...

The photos are amazing, the first one is fabulous.
Congratulations on your post.
Tereza

Blog Widget by LinkWithin