11.01.2010

stunning style...








Every once and I while I experience that epiphany-like moment where a certain editorial or clothing line just totally fits what i'm loving at the moment. It instantly becomes one of my favourites that I know i'll remember from here on out, which is why I must thank Sasha from Everything Fabulous for sharing the gorgeous Massimo Dutti with us today! Perfect looks, each more stunning that the next, I don't know about you but I am loving this line. It's the ultimate mix of classic, prep, and a little bit country. So many pieces I wish I could purchase right now, like the first coat and the buckled cable-knit sweater. What fabulous inspiration! And that deep forest green... such a beautiful colour. *sigh* I've entered stunning overload...

Photos: Massimo Dutti Fall '10 via Everything Fabulous

10 comments:

Rachael said...

That is the perfect coat (first pic)...great post!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Tamara Nicole said...

Yes I am in love with that coat as well, simple yet perfect.

Happy Monday dear:-)

Sarah Klassen said...

quite! I would quite happily take it all :)

Leah - The Inside Story said...

I'm with you. Absolutely stunning, I love all of it. Such a great look!

Sophie said...

Wow, I absolutely love them all. Soo wish i could buy every single coat. xx

Nat Kringoudis Melbourne said...

Whilst I'm so ready for Summer here in Australia, for a second there you made me want to wear winter clothes! Hot threads there for sure!

Priscila Peters said...

Oh my.... every coat is sooooo beautiful! I love the design. My fave is the green. Stunning!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Classic, refined, not too feminine... My style to a 'T'.

shoppingsmycardio said...

ohhhhh, you're killing me! all of those lovely coats...swoon. i'm always addicted to coats, but they seem especially wonderful this year. one caramel leather trench for me, please.

Hotesses Lyon said...

Stunning photographic. I am in love with that coat as well, simple yet perfect. I’m always addicted to coats, but they seem especially wonderful this year. one caramel leather trench for me, please.
Hotesses Paris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin