11.02.2010

waking up to...



The days are definitely getting chillier around here, but as long as the sunshine is out I suppose it's not that bad. It's much easier to wake up with morning and get ready with sunlight streaming through the windows. Either way, how decadent is this beautiful bathroom? I love the diamond window panes and the tiled floor. The columns and overall architecture of this space is just stunning... I miss the good ol' days when thought went into building homes, you know?

Photos: via Trouvais from Beautiful Baths BH&G

10 comments:

Esther said...

i always adore your home inspiration pictures! i would love to have those diamond patterned panes stream diamond patterned sunlight into my bathroom <3

Rachael said...

Beautiful! I would love to wake up to this!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

annawithlove said...

I love your blog, you have wonderful taste!!

www.annawithlove.com

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Oh these are so gorgeous and inspiring! I want a house like this someday!

diana kang said...

these photos make me happy!
http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com

mydesignchic said...

Oh my gosh...these images are gorgeous!

abigail said...

I love that bathroom floor!

amy b.s. said...

love the detail that went into it. makes me depressed about my cookie cutter bathrooms!

escapade said...

That tub is incredible - I think I'd float in there all day long...

Natalie said...

these are beautiful photos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin