12.15.2010

almost there...



I always try to get my shopping and wrapping done a little earlier each year, as it's waaay less stressful. Plus I avoid the mall at all costs! It's perfect, lol. I have all my gifts together, and i've been wrapping away all night. Kraft paper, raffia ribbon, and Rifle Paper Co. tags... I love the "natural" sort of look. Just a few left to go that i'll be adding to later, but other than that i'm pretty pleased I managed to finish on time! Let's hope i'm not forgetting anyone, lol...

What about you? How's all your shopping and wrapping going? It's almost time!

Photos: Scan by myself - Dress, Design & Decor from Home & Country Nov - Dec 2006 by Donna Griffith

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Lucky you - I haven't started because work has been so incredibly busy. This weekend is going to be hectic, lol.

KC said...

You are so on top of it! I am doing neutrals as well this year, using repurposed paper bags and making bows out of old glossies....a new meaning to a "green" Christmas! :)

classiq said...

I'm also almost done with all the shopping and wrapping, so I can relax in advance. :) You have a wonderful blog!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Your presents looks beautiful! I am sadly very very behind- I'll be the crazed girl at the mall but I work better under pressure so I'm ok with it- hoping my bank card holds up:)

Priscila Peters said...

There is something in those images that makes me cozy & warm. Very inspiring

Miz.November said...

Thank goodness I am finished with shopping, too. I also wrap all my presents in kraft paper. It's nice to not have to worry about gifts the week before Christmas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin