12.16.2010

bright reds...




Somewhere amongst all that snowy white i'm falling for this deep, crimson red, in modern hues and statement pieces. Loving the farmhouse table with a long red runner and whimsical poster in the background, plus the pretty glass bulbs with red ribbons, and a well-dressed bed with french wishes of a very, merry noel.

Even without all the holiday decor it's still a space with tons character... I can't get over that fun poster though!

Photos: Scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor from Home & Country Winter 2007 by Donna Griffith

13 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i usually stray away from red, but i love these spaces!

Sarah Klassen said...

What a lovely cozy place this is! Nice details throughout, too, for Christmas. I love love love the poster :)

xx

María said...

Lovely....

Eleni said...

Such a warm feeling in these photos.. I love that shade of red!
xo
Eleni of My Paradissi

annawithlove said...

so beautiful! love the red.
http://www.annawithlove.com

BCraftie said...

love it love it love it! I have the same red comforter from Wal-Mart, it is amazing for winter or summer and has held up really nicely!

FeeAMore said...

I kick up a liking for crimson red. Warm, rich and gorgeous!

misshannie said...

I'm usually not much of a fan of red decor for Christmas - but this deep, crimson red is luscious. It feels so indulgent!

Much love,
Hannie - Tea and Biscuits
xxx

Punctuation Mark said...

such a warm and inviting place!!!

Stacey Sargent said...

I usually don't love red, but I love these photos!! So cozy!

Splendid Sass said...

Crimson is such a stunning color, and this images are gorgeous. IThe poster is great. I would love to know the source of the chairs.Have a nice weekend.
Teresa

Silvia {enmiespaciovital} said...

I have just discovered your blog and I really love it!! Great style and beautiful pictures, I spent 2 hours on it.
I'm sure if you visit my blog you will like it too. Vintage and bohemian decor with very special pictures.
http://enmiespaciovital.blogspot.com
Best wishes from Spain, Silvia

Fashionable Inteirors said...

I have that pates baroni print in my kitchen! Love it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin