12.03.2010

the canvas hotel...






I stumbled upon this absolutely beautiful hotel a little while ago, which appears to be a biking getaway located in Norway. I'm not much of a mountain biker, but I sure would try it out here! Wouldn't it be an amazing to getaway and recharge at a place like this? A bike waits upon your arrival, along with ten Mongolian yurts, nestled around the kitchen and dining area, complete with a cozy fireplace and bathtubs that can be placed wherever you like! Talk about relaxation... doesn't it look lovely?

Photos: Canvas Hotel

12 comments:

Deanna Pai said...

That bed looks so cozy right about now! I don't know how anyone would be able to get on a bike after that sort of luxe treatment.

Ms. Jenn said...

This is so perfect! I've never wanted to go to Norway, but now I sure do!

jessica | destined to design said...

My goodness, can you imagine? Heaven...

Sarah Klassen said...

very much so! nice find, Daniella—I love the place and the photography, too!

Laurie Grassi said...

Yeah, don't think I'd be into biking there – maybe horseback ride? – but would love to stay there!! :) L

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

So stunning- the photographs are glorious and the whole place is kind of magical- would LOVE one of those bathtubs outside on a cold day- heaven!!!

Embodying Fashion said...

this looks so good and relaxing!

Nicole Franzen said...

love those pics!
x
Nicole
http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

escapade said...

So charming - what a great find!

Sing said...

Looks like a place I could sleep and relax easily. Love the yurts, so cool

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

M. said...

i so love your blog!Again and again and again!
Can I be a follower once more?!!!
Come visit me I have a vintage sunglasses giveaway!

http://barefootcloud.blogspot.com

Martini said...

How wonderful. I wouldn't mind stopping by there after a long ride.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin