12.14.2010

indulge in...






Is there any dessert better than chocolate? And how indulgent do these look? Chocolate fondue... white mocha... biscotti... pot de creme... and chocolate cake. They all look incredible. And with all the dinner parties, holiday gatherings, work events and more, there's bound to be a little chocolate around all month to treat yourself to! I say go for it, it's the month to celebrate afterall...

What's your favourite chocolate dessert? So many to choose from, I know.

P.S. Isn't food styling the best?

Photos: Scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor from Home & Country Winter 2007. Photographer Jim Norton, food styling by Claire Stubbs, prop styling by Lara McGraw.

15 comments:

CALinteriors said...

yum yum yum - i cannot think of another word when I look at these images...actually there's another one: "heaven"!!!:))

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

The last chocolate cake looks fantastic... even though I indulged in plenty last night at the fab Modern restaurant!

Splendid Sass said...

So much for my diet. WHo am I kidding? All I have done for the last tow weeks is eat. These dessert look divine.
Have a nice week.
Teresa

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Omg that last chocolate cake looks sooooo delish!

Sarah Klassen said...

Oh my goodness, these are all so delicious and beautifully photographed... hmm, my favorite? probably pot de creme—yum! Hope you're having a great week so far, Daniella, xoxo

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Yesssssssss.xx

Fahad said...

Yummy. absolutely delicious. after seeing these images. i can't be able to control my self and go straight to the bakery to have some for me. love chocolates.

Debby said...

I have been doing a little too much indulging! Chocolate is my weakness. xo

annawithlove said...

and now my chocolate craving just shot through the roof! ;) x

http://www.annawithlove.com

andrea despot said...

oh daniella you're killing me with this post! the food styling is gorgeous, i love the purples and the chocolate is ... well, chocolate! i could never choose a favorite dessert... basically, if it has chocolate it's good enough for me :P

Atelier Turner said...

OMG...you are making me hungry for dessert!

liz said...

love this post . . . all these great photos of all this great chocolate . . . love it all!! :)

One.Twenty.Fifty.Two said...

gosh that last cake! tiramisu would be my favorite.. does that count as chocolate

christelle is flabbergasting said...

Just one word: gorgeous!

mandyface said...

mmmmmm this is my kind of post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin