12.19.2010

simply white...



After a fresh dusting of swirling snow this weekend, more inspiration using my favourite palette for Christmas... lots and lots of white of course! Loving small, shining votives all lined up in a row, and shimmering glass ornaments gathered in a bowl. Paired with a little gold, white feels warm and welcoming in these two little vignettes... hope you all have a wonderful start to the week, it's almost Christmas!

Photos: Scans by myself - Dress, Design & Decor from Style at Home Dec 2009 & 2010 by Donna Griffith

12 comments:

Anjela said...

ahh, sometimes nothing beats the simplicity and calmness of white!
Beautiful arrangement!
Have a lovely week!

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

Another beautiful post Daniella. Enjoy the snow!
-Jordana

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Gorgeous! Hope that you had a lovely weekend!xx

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

You know me and white...it gets me everytime ;)

I'm especially feeling inspired by the beautiful bowl of ornaments. They're such gorgeous little objects!

Have a wonderful week Daniella!

xo,
Crystal

Deanna Pai said...

I love the idea of using the radiator as a makeshift shelf -- so cute. I love how clean (and yet festive!) the white and metallic hues look.

Alleen said...

So inspiring...I am a huge fan of whites! The bulbs are so beautiful I would consider leaving them out year round. Have a wonderful week!

María said...

Lovely....

Splendid Sass said...

Sooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing the inspiration.
Teresa

Caitlin said...

These are beautiful images - I love the all white. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xx

Lizette said...

Love anything in all white!

http://bebopandbo.blogspot.com/

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Such a pretty holiday palette! Hope you enjoy this week before Christmas.

Emy said...

I love the glass ornaments in the bowl!!
xx

Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin