12.15.2010

stylish inspiration...







I'm so happy that Sasha from Everything Fabulous first introduced me to Massimo Dutti. You remember last season (here), right? Well their Winter looks are just as great... lots of cozy sweaters, navy and camel hues, wool coats, scarves, and socks. They mix elegance and comfort in such an easy way. I think that's why i like them so much. Too bad they don't have a location over on this side of the world, but it's great inspiration for creating these kind of looks on your own!

More here & here.

14 comments:

Michaela said...

I love the neutrals! Her make up is really simple and beautiful, too!

Splendid Sass said...

I LOVE THESE IMAGES! The sweater is the most beautiful I have seen. I love the bulky sweaters.
Have a nice day.
Teresa

Kristen M. said...

love the boots and argyles in the last picture. and i want her hair color! its gorgeous.

kristen
ohsweetworld.blogspot.com

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Love the neutrals against the purple backdrop- very pretty.

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Everything that I want and need at this very moment!xx

Anabel Fournier said...

Love the thick knit sweaters.

Priscila Peters said...

That scarf.... chic!

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

thanks for the mention!! I think we need to go to Europe so we can finally do some serious shopping at MD!! Hope you are having a fab day!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love those chunky knits!

jessica | destined to design said...

Those boots in the last shot...yum!

Lea simply said...

I know Massimo Dutti, He is fantastic!

Nancy said...

I like the style, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I like the style, thanks for sharing!

Apt. #34 said...

mmm, these are divine! I so heart winter dressing :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin