12.07.2010

subtle seasonal decor...




Every time I come across a new palette for Christmas I want to redo my whole home! They're are so many great colour combinations out there, but also levels of super sparkle or subtle decor. I feel like the latter allows you to set up your decorations a little earlier and leave them out a little longer than the regular holiday season. Just a little shimmer and sparkle added in touches around the room, like a simple bowl of ornaments, a natural evergreen wreath, and a few candles spread about the space... simple is nice isn't it?

Photos: Scanned by myself - Dress, Design & Decor from Style at Home, December 2009, by (in need of first name) Trauttmansdorff

9 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Very pretty!

Fiamma said...

simple is great actually! That's the way I decorated this year:)

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

kalynor said...

love the gold ornaments in plant!, great idea, i will do that right away!

Ambyr said...

The white with the gold is great. Perfect mix of neutrals and metallics. Love it, thanks for sharing!

annawithlove said...

beautiful and soothing!
love it.

http://www.annawithlove.com

Emy said...

I agree! I def like these rooms:)
xx

Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com

One.Twenty.Fifty.Two said...

Oo, it's snowing again on your blog, so that means I've been following for a year already. Time really does fly by. Keep up the good posts

Fashionable Interiors said...

I literally check out your blog first thing when I get in the office in the morning. So pretty! And it's now snowing on your blog? It can not get any awesomer than that :)

Daniella said...

Simple is definitely the best way to go! I'm loving it...

One.Twenty.Fifty.Two - Awww yay! I am so happy to hear that, lol... that's awesome!

Fashionable Interiors - Hahaha, i'm glad you like it! It's become my little December blog tradition :) Something a little festive!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin