ballet wednesday...

I have a feeling that Wednesdays are going to turn into "Ballet Wednesday" around here, as I keep coming across beautiful ballet editorials lately, making me look even more forward to my class each week!

The other day I came across these lovely photos by Shini of Park & Cube, where she had the chance to see a special screening of Black Swan with a ballet class, MAC makeover, and BLOCH dance kit... talk about jealous! Be sure to pop by her blog, as there's plenty more great photos to see. What a wonderful outing!

*I recently bought the Black Swan poster that's last in the lineup of the four above (cream background), can't wait for it to arrive in the mail! The graphics for all four teaser posters were done by LaBoca studio.

Photos: By Shini of Park & Cube


Suite Henry said...

Love this editorial.
Thanks for sharing!

Those posters are to die for!

Splendid Sass said...

Love, love these images. Nothing more beautiful and graceful that ballet.
Have a wonderful week.

ashley @ ashleynicolecatherine said...

lovely! my ballet class is on weds too :)


Yoli said...

Beautiful! Where did you purchase the posters? Would love to have one myself.

annawithlove said...

amazing, love it!

Daniella said...

Yoli - You can purchase them here :


or there are a number available on eBay too:

Simone said...

Great images, I actually met Shini at London Fashion Week last year, she seemed lovely :)

I saw "Black Swan" last night....fantastic but oh so scary too, I was on the edge of my seat!!

Mosaicista Appassionata said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I am on a ballet related project and this is encouraging and inspiring. Will certainly check out the blog you are referring to!

Taylor said...

nothing beats your ballet inspired posts. keep em' coming!

Andrea @ Andrea Reh said...

I'm lucky enough to work in a movie theatre and have laid claim to the first two La Boca posters in your postcard line up.


Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh what a lucky girl Shini is...great pictures.

That last graphic of the poster set is my favorite too,it just stands out!

escapade said...

Fun - you'll have to show off your poster when it arrives! Hope you're enjoying your ballet :)

Amanda Keenan said...

Oooooh! Nice! Is it a screen printed poster??

Daniella said...

Amanda - I wish! I think it's just a digital print though... ah well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin