1.05.2011

barely there...



Back from a yoga class, feeling light and airy, and totally refreshed... especially at this time of year with the feeling of newness all around. It seems as soon as the holidays are over, Christmas and all it's excitement totally disappears! That's fine by me though, as this first new week of the year has been all about feeling good and getting organized. Loving these two creamy white rooms with beautiful textures... that fireplace especially! And who would of thought that a bouquet of greens could look so good?

Photos: Domino 2006 by Mikkel Vang via Bluepool Road, Morten Holtum, via French by Design

9 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

You don't want to know WHAT I would do for a fireplace like that. Seriously.

Happy new year :-)

Karena said...

Daniella gorgeous fireplace!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The Red Witch said...

Ha! That's a good question. Well, normally, I carry large bags, with all sorts of things in them (mobile charger, huge cosmetics bag, audio-in cable-hey, you never know when you'll need one!;sometimes some extra clothing, my laptop, a book to read, my iPod, charger for my iPod-the list is engless!)But, the essentials in my bag are always- keys, mobile, wallet, lip balm, hair brush, perfume. :)
Lovely blog, by the way :)

classiq said...

airy spaces are so inspiring

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Beautiful rooms! I love the white-on-white-but-with-texture look!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Gorgeous.

jessica | destined to design said...

Both gorgeous, love the clean & simple vibe.

Sarah Klassen said...

so fresh... *sigh*

lovely images, both of them. If I saw these in a book or on a photography site, or wherever, I would look at them and instantly think of you, without a doubt.

p.s so glad that netfirms has been sorted out for the best :)

Anjela said...

Ohh, that fireplace is to die for!!! Gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin