1.10.2011

busy start...


Hello everyone! Hope your weekend went well, and Happy Monday to you! A little late, but it was a busy, busy day with yoga, work, and crossing off a few things from the to-do list.

A little sad to see the weekend go, but it was a good one with healthy cooking, movie watching, and a sunny winter walk - long-johns included, lol. I didn't get all my Christmas decorations put away, i'll probably work on it throughout the week, but I did have some decorating thoughts along the way as I took everything down. I found some great, neutral pillows for the livingroom coach and have a few ideas for some art for the walls - finally! Let's hope this idea sticks... there's so much inspiration out there, i'm always changing my mind!

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Love the entire outfit, especially the jacket!
You will get the decorations cleared in time.
Have a nice week.
Teresa
xoxo

A said...

I just got throw pillows for my couch! They're chocolate brown and soft, and they really do change the look of it!

I can't wait to see your new purchases!

annawithlove said...

there is something about photographs of well put together working women that get me feeling motivated!

http://www.annawithlove.com

Atelier Turner said...

Yeah...I'm plagued with this designer disease as well. It's such a curse...I can never make up my mind when it comes to my own home, therefore, the walls stay bare. Ugh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin