1.07.2011

friday, friday...


Friday at last... looking forward to relaxing a little and finishing up a few things on the to-do list, particularly putting away all the Christmas decorations. It's so hard to believe we're already a week into the new year, isn't it? I've been following along the Whole Living 28-Day Challenge and so far, so good! The morning yoga is great, and i've been cooking up healthy meals all week... I could get used to this!

How adorable is the photo above? Doesn't it just scream Sunday morning sleep-in? If anyone knows where to get scalloped-edged sheets like that please do tell! I'm dying to find a set for myself!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! As always, thanks for visiting! And of course, some weekend links...

Ballerina boudoir (still obsessed with all things Black Swan)...

14 comments:

Deanna Pai said...

Oh my gosh, what a FANTASTIC photo. Makes me feel like hopping into bed right about now. Hope you have a lovely weekend! (That looks a little something like that).

A.S. said...

Fresh sheets are one of life's greatest luxuries. I get that same look all the time!

Karam Paul said...

Happy Weakend! Be healthy!

Maaike said...

Lovely links Daniella, thank you for sharing! Have a great weekend, love Maaike

FeeAMore said...

Those scalloped-edged sheets are so perfect! Have a good weekend!

Trish said...

What a dreamy image!!! Happy weekend dearest!! xoxo

Wallpaper said...

great pic!! I want to sleep in all weekend now ;)

Alexandra said...

Such a great photo!
I did a scallop roundup a couple of weeks ago on my blog ( http://luisadesignblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/scalloped-designs.html ) - I didn't include these but found them along the way...

http://www.maggiesdirect.com/Scallop-Sheet-Sets-p222.html

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H166560.desc.ISAACMIZRAHILIVE-400TC-Scalloped-Sheet-Set-with-Embroidery

hope that helps!

Barbi said...

Recently discovered your blog and love it! Your reading list on the sidebar has been especially inspirational :)

Suite Henry said...

Thanks for the Adore link!
Was "flipping" through it all weekend!

Global Atelier said...

Hello Lovely:

I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your beautiful and so inspiring blog!

How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here:
http://www.myparadissi.com/2011/01/stylish-by-liana.html
* Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers about the award!

Thank you for all of your inspiration! xoxo Julie

Global Atelier said...

I sent the wrong link to my site in the last email - so sorry! My blog is:
globalatelier.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Thanks for commenting everyone! And hope you all had a great weekend :)

Alexandra - Off to check those links now! Thank you!!

escapade said...

Thanks again for the link-love !

xo xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin