1.29.2011

out & about + a winner...



A little late with my usual Friday post this weekend, as it seems as soon as the weekend arrives suddenly the time flies right by... I wish that was the case for the weekdays instead! Enjoyed dinner out last night with a movie and vanilla lattés, yummy french pastries this morning, followed by some shopping and an anniversary dinner tonight! Plus, I managed to scoop up my favourite BR jeans for only $23. (Seriously, if you haven't tried Banana Republic's jeans, you really need to do so.)

I'm also happy to announce tonight, that the winner of the Tiny Prints giveaway is Caitlin, congrats! I'll be in touch soon, and thank you to everyone who entered!

Ending with some weekend links of course... but first, how cute is the table above with its little scalloped-edge trim?

Fifi cupcakes...

Photos: Scans by myself - Apartment by Alan Powers, Photographer Chris Everard

8 comments:

Fay said...

Love the cupboards enjoy the weekend fay xx

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

Hope you had a fabulous anniversary date!! I need to try the BR jeans..!! that scallop table is adorable..!! and thank you so so much for the link love.... it means the world! Enjoy your Sunday!

Rach said...

I just bought some banana republic jeans a week ago for the first time! Absolutely in love!

Sarah Klassen said...

First off, Happy Anniversary to you and Rick! Congratulations* I wish you two many, many more. May they be filled with much joy, laughter, love, few challenges and many rewards...

sending many hugs your way,
Sarah

designchic said...

Adore the table...so charming!

Amanda Ford said...

I always like banana! hehehehe lol... thanks for share

Andrea @ Andrea Reh said...

I love love love chicken wire cupboards - I truly think that no matter how modern my future house will be, they will feature chicken wire cupboards whether they match or not.

I have only recently discovered your blog (a bit slow on the uptake here, I'm afraid!) and I am absolutely enamored.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Department of the Interior said...

Love, love, love that little cupboard!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin